Call Us Today




At Hoogasian Insurance Brokers Ltd. we will look after all of your home insurance needs. Whether you own or rent your home its contents will be one of your biggest investments we will analyze your specific requirements and match you with the best company and policy for your needs. We represent a number of the top Insurance Companies in the industry and will shop our markets to get you both the best coverage as well as the best price.

Home and property insurance protects against fire, lightning, wind and other potential perils that may require repair or replacement of your home and belongings. If something happens to your house, your insurance will pay to repair or replace damage that is covered under your policy. It will also cover any damaged or destroyed property, either within the usual policy limits or through additional coverage that you can purchase for your most cherished items.

As a Homeowner, not only your personal property is covered but other coverage as well:

Liability Coverage
Liability insurance is about financial protection - for you and your family. The personal liability coverage within your homeowners policy provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage sustained by others for which you or your family members are legally responsible. For example, someone falls down your stairs, or your child accidentally throws a ball through a neighbor's window, breaking an expensive Chinese vase - you may be held responsible for the damages caused. Under personal liability coverage, the insurance company defends you if you are sued, and pays damages to the injured person up to the limit of liability.

Your Own Personal Property
This includes the things you yourself own, wear or use regularly while you’re in your rented space. Things like your jewelry, your clothes and your shoes, and your electronics.

Additional Living Expenses
If an Insured Peril makes your dwelling unfit for occupancy, or you have to move out while repairs are being made, we insure any necessary increase in living expenses, including moving expenses incurred by you, so that your household can maintain its normal standard of living. Payment shall be for the reasonable period of time required rebuilding or repairing your dwelling or, if you permanently relocate, the reasonable time required for your household to settle elsewhere. 

Tenants and Condo Insurance
Did you know that if you are a renter you are responsible for protecting your personal property and providing personal liability coverage in the event you cause personal injury or damage to others?

As a renter or condo owner, you can rest easy knowing your tenant insurance covers you in many different ways for example:

  • Liability Coverage
  • Personal Property
  • Additional Living Expenses

At Hoogasian Insurance one of our experienced brokers can explain the different coverages included with your Home policies.

Most people don't realize that there is a difference between tenant and condominium insurance. With condominium insurance you are responsible for insuring your personal possessions and any betterments, improvements and upgrades made to your unit. As a condo owner it is your responsibility to make sure you are adequately covered, we will work with you looking out for your best interests.

When placing both your home and automobile policies together with the same company you may be eligible for various discounts we will work to get you all the discounts you are eligible for.

To get a quote for your home insurance, please view the Quote page and be advised the application has the ability to provide an estimate for home, tenant or condominium insurance. You may wish to reference your current property insurance policy to obtain the required information.

Copyright © 2023 Hoogasian | All Rights Reserved

Designed & Developed by Chimpanzee | Website Support